Managing Construction Projects for Over 80 Years
Since our founding in 1935, we've refined our process into what it is today. We're able to provide important construction experience at all stages of the project's development.
The planning phase:
- We assist in defining your goals, needs & parameters.
- We participate in a feasibility study.
- We develop a master plan schedule.
- We prepare conceptual estimates
- We analyze budgets & cash flow.
- We provide a community “SUPPORT” program.
The design phase:
- We direct value engineering analysis.
- We conduct document review at each design phase.
- We compile milestone schedules.
- We provide bid package strategy.
- We assemble front-end specifications.
- We schedule and conduct pre-bid conferences.
- We provide bid tabulations.
- We prepare prime contracts.
The construction phase:
- We manage multiple contracts.
- We verify contractor’s insurance.
- We document daily job-site activity.
- We schedule and conduct progress meetings.
- We conduct safety and security reviews.
- We schedule quality control inspections.
- We control costs.
- We review and approve contractor payments.
- We review and recommend change orders.
- We ensure punch list completion.
- We provide monthly project reports.
The post-construction phase:
- We provide final inspections.
- We provide operations & maintenance manuals.
- We prepare final accounting reports.
- We conduct a one-year warranty review.
Need construction services? Contact Verkler for more information!